Receiving Fair Compensation After A Motorcycle Accident
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, you need to work with a lawyer who can protect your rights and advocate for your best interests. At my office — Richard Connors, Attorney at Law — that is exactly what you will find. I have decades of experience protecting the rights of accident victims, and I help families in Lynn, Massachusetts, and throughout Essex County receive the compensation they need.
First Steps After A Motorcycle Accident
If you are interested in filing a personal injury lawsuit to receive compensation, there are several things you can do to protect your right to compensation.
- At the scene of the accident, call the police to ensure a police report is filed. Many police departments will not come if they are told no one is injured.
- If you are able, take pictures of your injuries, the road and your motorcycle after the crash.
- Go to the hospital and follow-up as needed. Follow any discharge instructions you receive.
- Do not downplay your injuries or pain when talking with others.
- Do not talk with the insurance company about the accident or your injuries until you have talked with an attorney who can advise you of your rights.
I will help ensure we have all the information necessary to build a strong case. I often visit accident scenes to take pictures and get a firsthand understanding of property damage, skid marks and hazards in the road.
Get The Compensation You Need To Move Forward With Your Life
I know figuring out all the details after an accident can be overwhelming. In addition to recovering physically, you also need to figure out how you will get around, whether you can afford to live without your income if you are unable to work, and how you will afford your medical bills and daily living expenses.
I can present your case to the insurance company to help ensure you receive the compensation you need and deserve.